So last week was full of Welsh sun, Welsh beer, Welsh art, and crafts, my birthday and yurts at the Royal Welsh! The growing Khan Tiki team had a superb week answering questions and guiding interested faces around our beautiful Mongolian yurt. It was brilliant to feel the good vibes which people kept out pouring when they stepped through the door. Saying ‘ooooh, it’s like the tardis in here’ and ‘isn’t this special’.
One of our team, studying filmography in Cardiff has been kind enough to throw together a little snippet of film to show off our exhibit below, showing off our near full product!
- We had our example of a nomad base down for a quick and moveable flooring solution laid,
- We had our stylish and traditional Hobbit stove system supplied by Salamander stoves on show
- We had our innovative ornate skylight on show
- We had examples of our range of differing door designs and sizes available for all to see
- We had examples of our traditional styled furniture on show
- And some pieces from our giant Noyon Mountain yurt!
Diolch yn Fawr!